‘Tiger Woods and i on Sunday at the scoring table at Thai Country Club in 1997’.
Welcome Fellow Golfers,
My name is Greg Hanrahan and love the game.. I have worked very hard at golf, chasing the little white ball for 41 years! After teaching golf, that chase has led me to playing professional tours for the last 15 years. I am now offering personal golf training…….
• Asian PGA Tour and first pro to play in 100 tournament events.
• European PGA tour
• Japan PGA Tour (JGTO)
• Member German PGA
• Member of Singha Team
• Golf Instruction US and Europe 30+ years
Probably like your swing, mine was never perfect. To quote Lee Trevino “The more I practice, the luckier I get”,. and I have always lived by this. — More importantly, “Correct practice makes perfect practice”, that is why we all need instruction to get to the next level and truly enjoy the game better.
Having been a sponsored player on the Singha Team with my friends Thongchai, Boonchu, Prayad, Thammanoon, Chawalit, Thaworn, Prom, and my roomate for 10 years Simon Yates, I have also had the pleasure of playing with many other great names.
• Tiger Woods final round Asian Honda Classic 1997—Thai Country Club
• Co-leader with Barry Lane at Singapore Masters 2004 finishing second to Colin Montgomerie
• Sandy Lyle (double major winner) at Johnnie Walker Classic 2002 in Taiwan
• Bernhard Langer at the Malaysian Open
• Paul McGinley and Thomas Levet, (Ryder Cup players) Malaysian Open
• Padraig Harrington (Ryder Cup, 3rd Europe 2007) practice rounds in Asia
• Henrik Stenson (4th in Europe 2007) Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Qatar Opens.
Always a friend when playing in Korea, KJ Choi, my good practice and playing buddy Alex Cejka, who has introduced me to practice and play with the likes of Vijay Singh and Seve Balleseros. My jokester friend Jarmo Sandelin and Sam Torrance, John Daley, Rocca, Olazabal, Jiminez, etc…always a great chat, just too many names too mention while playing the tours.